Hey, classy meatheads. I’ve been pretty slammed lately so I’m a bit behind with posting here. Enough of my crying, here’s a ridiculous recipe I conjured for the Thanksgiving season.
Gainzgiving special: the Pumpkin Pie Protein ShakeYeah, you read that right.
1 Cup of Milk of choice
1 Can of Pumpkin
1 Box of Graham Cracker Crumbs
1-2 Scoops of Vanilla or Unflavored Protein
Handful of Ice
Optional: Cinnamon Stick to put at the top to look extra fancy.
What to do:
1. Put the milk, scoops of protein, and ice in the blender.
2. Add 6 heaping spoonfuls of pumpkin.
3. Put two dashes each of cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. Put two handfuls of graham cracker crumbs.
5. Blend, enjoy holiday gainz.
Follow us on Instagram: @GentlemanAndMeathead
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GentlemanandMeathead
Follow us on Twitter: @classymeathead